Content Marketing Associate
Ho Chi Minh City
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.”
At TVL Group, we are all about learning and teaching, and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content and training courses that address the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create multimedia content for various platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube based on trends and best practices.
- Work with designers and team members on providing multimedia content such as video script, youtube livestream session, facebook live, tiktok video series
- Create content for monthly event activities of marketing with effective call-to-action messages to engage potential customers and generate more leads.
- Creating high-quality, SEO-optimized content for courses in Skills Bridge.
- Delivering factually accurate, informative, engaging, and free of grammatical errors content
- Manage content publishing on social channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Linkedin, Zalo OA.
- Localize content from global team that meet the local market insights
- Coordinate with other departments to respond to breaking news from the market as an opportunity to attract and engage potential customers.
- Actively investigate and suggest new content to improve engagement on all digital platforms.
- Create and collect a source of testimonial from internal and external activities to promote TVL Group's brand and services.
- Involved in creating user-generated content such as training slides, class recorded videos, student activity sheets, student journeys, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business.
- At least 2-3 years experience in content positions in multinational companies or industries.
- Preferred if have solid knowledge of core SEO principles (keywords and keyword variations, keyword stuffing, internal linking, etc.) and the ability to apply them to written content.
- Experienced in creating content for social campaigns and familiar with Youtube and TikTok content.
- Experienced with Google Slides and/or PowerPoint: creating clear, concise and aesthetically pleasing presentations
- Detailed oriented, can-do attitude, self-starter, team player, and able to support multiple demands.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Vietnamese required. English is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set