Digital Marketing Associate
Ho Chi Minh City
ABOUT TVL GROUP
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.”
We are all about learning and teaching – and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam and the region.
TVL GROUP CULTURE
Our team is passionate, close-knit, and supportive. We seek individuals who share our enthusiasm for knowledge, growth, and community service
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proactive and Solution Seeker: We value team members who thrive on challenges, conducting fact-based analyses and synthesizing data into recommendations.
- Creative and Enjoys Communicating: Clear communication is key. We encourage all team members to express thoughts and ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Loves to Learn: As a startup, everyone plays a part in various tasks. We believe in doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop digital media plan that align with the organization's business goals
- Execute campaigns across various digital channels, including email, social media, search engines, and display advertising
- Must have experience in creating strategies and executing A/B tests, marketing funnels, optimizing customer journeys and data-driven digital marketing tactics
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Conduct market research and analyze trends/insights to identify new opportunities, optimize spend, and improve campaign performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and web development, to produce engaging content and optimize user experience
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, showcasing a strong track record in driving campaigns for diverse product portfolios
- Experience in creating strategies and executing A/B tests, marketing funnels, optimizing customer journeys and data-driven digital marketing tactics
- Experience in successful campaigns aimed at generating leads and increasing awareness of the organization's business
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and display advertising
- Proficiency in reporting and analyzing data, leveraging tools such as Google Analytics, and offering strategic insights to optimize product-focused campaigns
- Basic skills in graphic design tools such as Photoshop, AI, Canva, and video collage, applied to create compelling marketing materials for product promotion.
- A positive attitude, high energy, results-oriented mindset. Good time-management and task-management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and research skills applicable to the intricacies of marketing our internal product range.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese; English proficiency is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set