Training and Development Manager
Ho Chi Minh City
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.”
At TVL Group, we are all about learning and teaching, and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
TVL GROUP CULTURE
TRAINING DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, develop and implement individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original and innovative content.
- Manage writers and other team members, organize timelines to complete projects within deadlines.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team. Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Conduct orientation programs and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Remains current with training trends, developments and best practices.
- Recruit trainers. Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new trainers.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 6+ years professional experience:
- Create training roadmap based on client needs
- Develop curriculum for training workshops
- Write content for training programs
- Deliver training programs in person and/or online
- Lead and train team of trainers
- Experience in content writing
- Deep knowledge of various teaching and training methods.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Vietnamese and English are required.
- Strong research skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set